One of my professors wears a different bowtie each time we have a lecture.
Today it was plaid, and I think green, yellow and red. For a second a friend of mine thought it was tropically themed, just from the flood of colours.
Just a couple of things which you might find useful:
- “Moffat for ts” means “Moffat for tumblr savior”. People can blacklist it, but the post won't show up in the tracked tag.
- I tag all fandom discussions “fandom disagreements”. If there’s anything else you'd like me to tag, just ask me.
- If you have a Sherlock-related question, it would be nice if you could ask off-anon or send me a message on my multi-fandom sideblog.
- I welcome anyone who wants to rant about the fandom, but please consider sending me a fanmail instead of an anonymous message. (Although if you really only feel comfortable on anon, that’s okay, don’t worry.)
- I also have submissions enabled.